Who Am I?
Hi, I’m Taha Anwar, a Computer Vision Engineer, an Applied Scientist, Entrepreneur and a Mensan. In the past few years alone I have:
- Taught Computer Vision courses in Universities.
- Delivered Seminars in events like Pycon, Google Developer Groups, etc and various other prominent universities.
- Opensourced a number of computer vision applications and published a convenience library in Vision.
- Published a number of interesting High Quality blog posts in Vision here at Bleed AI and some at LearnOpenCV.com.
- Published a State of the Art course in Computer Vision in Urdu/Hindi language which is unparalleled by any university course in vision.
I Also actively work with the Official OpenCV.org Team.
This Blog, Bleed AI is for all engineers, scientists, students, hobbyists and practitioners who are interested in computer vision, machine learning and deep learning. The aim is to provide you guys with hands on tutorials and with just the right mix of theory and math to lift you off the ground and make you start utilizing Computer Vision Skills efficiently and as fast as possible. In this blog I specifically aim to publish tutorials that are unique, useful and opens up your mind to build some really interesting projects on top of it.
This website also offers an Excellent Course in Image Processing and Computer Vision (Video Lectures are in Urdu/Hindi ). This course will take anyone with just functional programming knowledge (In any language) to be a solid Computer Vision Practitioner who can build really interesting Computer Vision powered Applications, products or projects and add Computer Vision skills to their resumes to make it a lot more attractive.
One of the things that makes this course stand out is that I go into the foundations of Image processing and Computer Vision.
You learn from the ground up what the image is and how to manipulate it at the lowest level and then you gradually built up from there in the course.
You learn other foundational techniques with their theories and how to use them effectively. Its not like those courses in which you just learn to build an image classifier or an object detector with Tensorflow and call it a day. This course is much more than that, once you look at the Course Outline you’ll see it by yourself.
Since the videos in my course are in Urdu/Hindi language, my computer vision course right now is best suitable for Pakistani and Indian audiences. In the making of this course I used all the best practices I’ve learned along the way, so I have no doubt claiming that this course is one of the best you’ll find in Computer Vision and that too delivered in Urdu/Hindi language.
The courses I’m offering here helps me in:
- Supporting this site to be up and running so I’m able to publish Free tutorials.
- Supporting me and my team members.